California man awarded millions for car crash that left him paralyzed from the neck down
A California jury awarded the victim of a 2015 car crash a record-setting judgment of $21.5 million.
The jury spent about an hour deliberating before announcing its decision last Tuesday.
The award was a record for a Madera County lawsuit involving a car crash.
You May Be Entitled to Legal Compensation
With the right help you can:
- Reduce the financial burden you and your family is under during such a difficult time
- Understand all the options available to you so you can increase the odds of receiving maximum financial compensation
- Avoid being underpaid by a company or insurance provider who does not have your best interest at heart
- Avoid losing a battle by going up against someone with more financial or legal strength without truly knowing your rights and what you may be entitled to receive
- Receive the help you and your family deserve so you can move on with your life!
How do I Qualify?
Step 1: Click your state on the map to instantly check your eligibility for free.
Step 2: Discuss your case with an attorney in your area!
Select Your State: